Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Done


I'm grateful, incredulous, and supremely relieved to announce that the book is done.

When Jared and I drove up to Salt Lake to pick up the boxes of books, he asked me if it felt like an anticlimax. I responded that of course it was, but I didn't care. It was done!

When my co-worker and friend said we needed to go and celebrate, I picked up a copy and said, "I don't need a party or a bonus or anything. This is enough!"

That said, it has been very fun to have family and friends call telling me they just finished reading it and to be able to talk to them about it.

I'm very grateful to all the amazing people in my life who contributed offically or unoffically to this moment (which sounds a little Academy Award-ish but I really mean it).

Did I mention that I was really happy about this?

11 comments:

Aim said...

Congratulations! It looks great, what an accomplishment!

Reb said...

YAY, YAY, YAY and MORE YAY!!!!! "THE BOOK" is complete!!! It looks so awesome! Congrats you author, you!!!! :)

drb42 said...

very cool! Did you dedicate the book to me? hee hee

Nick and Ashley said...

WAHOO! That looks so cool, I can't wait to read it! I hope you were serious about sending one to my fam. If not I guess I'm going to fork over 30 bucks, but I think your worth it! It was so fun to see you down here in the heat. Hope you guys had a great trip! LOVE YA

LauraLee said...

Ding Dong the book is done, the book is done. Ding dong the big old book is done.
Fa la la la la la Fa la la la la la

Jamie said...

That is awesome! I can't wait to read it. Way to go, Sarah!

Meggen said...

Wahoo for you! I am so happy for you! What a relief and a great accomplishment! Way to go!

Melinda said...

k Sarah...being that I helped edit this book (ummm not really...but), I WANT ONE!!! haha

I saw them at CA the other day when I was there. I really really want a signed copy from you! :)
Congrats it is fiiinnnaally done.

Annette Lyon said...

Yay! A HUGE accomplishment that had GOT to feel good. Congrats!

(And thanks again for dropping by my copy--I feel so cool. :D Now I have to read the final version.)

Jen Heward said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you.

Annalisa said...

Where can we get the book?